- Appeared in an American Apparel ad campaign in his mid-teens.
- Worked as a dishwasher at an Italian restaurant during high school.
- Dropped out of college and moved to L.A. on an impulse; wound up working in an American Apparel stockroom.
- Never studied to became an actor.
- First professional acting break came with a guest appearance on Cold Case in 2006.
- Auditioned for and filmed a screen test for the role of Edward in Twilight (2008), but lost out to Robert Pattinson;Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke later cast him in Red Riding Hood (2011).
- Attended University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, United States
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Jon Seda and Two More Actors
- 2. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far