An anthology crime drama written by novelist Nic Pizzolatto. In the third season, a retired detective reexamines a 35-year-old case involving the 1980 disappearance of two Arkansas children. The series begins with Louisiana investigators taking another look at a 1995 murder when a similar case occurs in 2012, while the second season involves the death of a California politician and his possible ties to a career criminal.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?