Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 2. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 3. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 4. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 6. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest
- 7. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Umbrella Academy, Breaker Upperers