Three longtime male friends experience midlife transitions and challenges in this comedy-drama. The threesome, best buds since college and now in their forties, include a kindly but somewhat maladjusted party-store owner; an easygoing part-time actor whose glory days seem to be behind him; and a pressured family man who works at his oppressive father's car dealership.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Takes Us Behind the Scenes of Tyrone's Tense Heist
- 2. Gotham Boss on the Batman-Centric Series Finale: 'It Means We Told the Story Properly'
- 3. Stan Lee's Final MCU Cameo in Avengers: Endgame Is a Heartwarming Send-off
- 4. All Signs Point to Brett and Casey Steaming Things Up on Chicago Fire
- 5. Manstead Is Dead on Chicago Med, Long Live Leestead
- 6. How to Watch the NFL Draft 2019 on TV and Streaming
- 7. Chicago P.D.'s Burgess Flirted with Darkness in an Emotionally Charged Episode