- Speaks fluent German due to her Austrian descent; her maternal grandmother is WWII-era Austrian actor Gusti Huber and her mother is Austrian-American actor Bibi Besch.
- Began acting career at just 6 months old in a commercial for baby products.
- Showcased her singing voice in The Thing Called Love (1993).
- Was with River Phoenix at the Viper Room in West Hollywood the night he died.
- Co-founded the Los Angeles-based floral design company Succulent.
- 1995, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Bibi Besch — Mother
- Donald Mathis — Father
- Gusti Huber — Grandmother