- In 2005, while studying theater at USC, was one of 14 students (out of more than 100) to land a part in a revival of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Sidney Kingsley's 1935 drama, Dead Men, at the Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles.
- Other stage work includes a role in Wendy Graf's Leipzig in 2006.
- Made film debut in the title role of Con: The Corruption of Shawn Helm, a short written and directed by his childhood friend, Brandon Bennett.
- Sings and plays piano and guitar in a band called Eleanor Avenue.
- Attended University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States