- Started acting at age 8; first professional job was the title role in Annie.
- After high school, she polished her skills in Chicago with the Second City troupe and Piven Theatre Workshop, appearing in dozens of stage productions before moving to Los Angeles.
- Crowned Miss Chicago in 1994, and was first runner-up in the Miss Illinois pageant.
- Sang on Kenny Rogers' annual Christmas concert tour in 1995, where she became friends with fellow singer Sean Hayes (Will & Grace).
- Made her TV debut in 1996 on the CBS soap The Bold and the Beautiful.
- In 2011, she published a comedic memoir titled Jock Itch: The Misadventures of a Retired Jersey Chaser, which details her history of dating pro athletes along with her bitter 2009 divorce from NFL running back Jim Finn.
- Is a classically trained mezzo soprano.
- Todd William Harris — Husband
- Ryan — Stepdaughter
- Tasha Blasi — Sister
- Rocco Blasi — Father
- Kaia Jane Finn — Daughter
- Jim Finn — Ex-husband
- Joyce Blasi — Mother
- Rocky Blasi — Brother