Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 2. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 3. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 4. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 5. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return
- 7. Tyler Blackburn Talks LGBTQ Representation on Roswell, New Mexico