Boardroom and bedroom intrigue with the auto industry as its backdrop, based on an Arthur Hailey novel. A 10-hour 1978 miniseries, `Wheels' was repeated a year later as part of `NBC Novels for Television.' This time, Parts 1 and 2 tanked so badly in the ratings that the network cut its losses by editing the remaining six hours down to two.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Nobody Panic: The Office Is Leaving Netflix
- 2. See James Roday and Dulé Hill Hype Up the 'Barely Watchable' Psych: The Movie 2
- 3. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 4. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 5. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 6. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 7. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates