- Worked as a dancer for the popular daytime variety show Eat Baluga! at the age of 14.
- Was a member of the Philippine all girls dance and later pop group called The SexBomb Girls.
- The SexBomb Girls released their debut album entitled Unang Putok in 2002.
- Made her debut in acting along with the members of the SexBomb Girls in the movie Bakit Papa in 2002.
- Relaunched herself as ROC and released her debut rap album called Roc-a-Holic in 2007.
- Rodolfo Pangilinan — Father
- Arthur Solinap — Fiancé
- Michael Pangilinan — Brother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary