- Took acting classes at New York's American Academy of Dramatic Arts when she was 10 years old.
- Enrolled as a freshman at Sarah Lawrence College to study medicine at age 15; decided to pursue acting during her junior year.
- Made film debut in 1978 as an extra in The Wiz.
- Debuted on TV in 1985 in a guest-starring role in an episode of the sitcom The Cosby Show.
- Was founder and director of Never Blue Productions in New York City.
- Worked as a model for the Ford Agency in New York.
- Posed nude for Playboy magazine in September of 1994.
- Performed in an off-Broadway production of The Vagina Monologues in 2000.
- Debuted on Broadway in 2006 in the role of Roxie Hart in the musical Chicago.
- Penned her own memoir in 2007, entitled Grace Will Lead Me Home.
- Howard Stern — Ex-significant Other
- Murphy Jensen — Ex-significant Other
- Reuben Givens — Father
- Stephanie Givens — Sister
- William Givens Jensen — Son
- Svetozar Marinkovic — Ex-husband
- Brian Robbins — Ex-significant Other
- Ruth Roper — Mother
- Mike Tyson — Ex-husband
- Michael Givens — Son
- Attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, New York, New York, United States; Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, New York, United States (BFA, 1984)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Peter Fonda, Star of Easy Rider, Dead at 79
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in September
- 3. How To Watch the 2019 Emmy Nominated Shows Without A Cable Subscription
- 4. These Are the Real-Life Murderers of Mindhunter Season 2
- 5. Silicon Valley's Final Season Now Has a Premiere Date and a Trailer
- 6. Behold! Our Totally Reasonable Wish List for Gallavich in Shameless Season 10
- 7. Watch Gordon Ramsay Eat Giant Water Bugs for NatGeo's Uncharted