Slinky lingerie, rampant lunatics and loves usually gone wrong added up to many a soap fan's favorite campy pleasure. Early ratings were limp until executive producer Aaron Spelling spiced up the proceedings by bringing Heather Locklear and her wicked Amanda to the party, followed by plenty of bed-hopping, backstabbing and cliffhangers to go with the cheesy melodrama. As the show wrapped, Locklear said that `Melrose' gave her a character who `had sex more than anybody I have ever known.'
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
Every recap, review, ranking, explainer, and fan theory you need
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Gotham Series Finale Sneak Peek: Check Out Grown Up Catwoman in Action
- 2. The Essential Marvel Movies to Watch Before Avengers: Endgame
- 3. Phil Keoghan Predicts the Final Two Teams of The Amazing Race Season 31
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of April 26
- 5. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 6. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 7. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever