A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Angry Red Keeps Things Interesting on The Blacklist
- 2. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 3. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 4. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 5. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 6. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 7. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far