02:05 — Russ Mitchell and former CIA field operations officer Robert Baer discuss the turmoil fueled by the anti-government sentiment in the Middle East.
Stephen reports on The New York Times, enlists citizens to cover the news, and interviews former CIA agent Robert Baer.
Robert Baer tells Stephen we invaded the wrong country, which does not penetrate Stephen's armor of belief.
Stephen gets to the bottom of the media's focus on sex scandals and asks Robert Baer if the squirrel is in the basket.
Robert Baer wants the troops to get better intelligence from the government, not the private sector.
05:55 — Security experts Robert Baer and Philip Mudd talk about the negotiations behind the Bergdahl swap.
04:12 — Nat'l Security Analyst Fran Townsend & Fmr CIA officer Robert Baer discuss Olympic security after 2 bomb blasts in Russia.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Love Island Recap: Here's Who the New Gals Banished to the Hideaway
- 2. Suits Boss Promises Fans All the Darvey Romance They've Been Waiting For
- 3. Pearson Review: This Spin-Off Is Definitely Not Suits 2.0
- 4. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 5. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 6. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 7. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations