- Became interested in acting after performing in a school production of The Magic School Bus in second grade.
- Originally planned on following in the footsteps of many of his family members and pursue a career in medicine before deciding that acting was his passion.
- Was co-captain of a hip-hop/Bhangra dance team called Pandemonium at New York University.
- Studied at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting.
- Moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting professionally after graduating from Tisch School of the Arts at NYU.
- Taught a Punjabi-inspired Zumba class in Los Angeles.
- Has long practiced Taekwondo.
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, New York, New York, United States (2010)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is