- Represented his nation in the games of rowing, fencing, shotgun and volleyball.
- Injured himself many times while trying his hand at new sports and old, the worst coming from roller skating at the Fiesta Carnival in Cubao during his school days.
- Persuaded a career in acting because of his late manager Douglas Quijano, who got him signed up for the movie Inday Bote (1985).
- Featured in the famous rowing commercial for Bench in 1989; the ad received the Best in Cinematography award at the 12th Advertising Congress - Araw Awards.
- Launched 6200: The Mission Impossible Project in 2014 along with his wife; it is a campaign to help boost relief efforts for the fishermen affected by the super typhoon Yolanda.
- Juliana T. Gomez — Daughter
- Lucy Torres-Gomez — Wife
- Edward Gomez — Father
- Stella Suarez, Jr. — Sister
- Dawn Zulueta — Ex-significant Other
- Stella Suarez — Mother
- University of the Philippines Open University, Philippines (AA, 2009)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 2. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 3. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 4. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 5. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 6. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series
- 7. Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue: What's Fact and What's Fiction?