The fate of a Sikh teenager accused of brutally killing a white classmate who had been bullying him is in the hands of 12 men and women. `Masterpiece Theatre' aired this brooding six-hour British miniseries (parts of which were filmed in London's Old Bailey courthouse), which focuses equally on the jurors' personal problems and the highly controversial case they'll decide. The crcumstantial evidence is damning, so George Cording, the self-assured defense counsel, has his work cut out for him.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought