- Started her acting career at the age of 12; was a part of the popular youth-based television show Ang TV.
- Studied literature in college.
- Released two albums, Fallin' in 1995 and Ikaw Pa Rin At Ako in 1999.
- Took a hiatus from acting after giving birth to her son; is an active blogger now.
- Is a columnist with The Manila Bulletin.
- Is an active member of the Philippine Victory Christian Fellowship in Manila.
- Philip Nathaniel — Son
- Joseph Bonifacio — Husband
- Ateneo de Manila University, Quizon City, Philippines
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 3. Survivor: Rob Cesternino Reveals His Favorite Island of the Idols Players – and How He Became a Survivor Legend
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First