- Started her acting career at the age of 12; was a part of the popular youth-based television show Ang TV.
- Studied literature in college.
- Released two albums, Fallin' in 1995 and Ikaw Pa Rin At Ako in 1999.
- Took a hiatus from acting after giving birth to her son; is an active blogger now.
- Is a columnist with The Manila Bulletin.
- Is an active member of the Philippine Victory Christian Fellowship in Manila.
- Philip Nathaniel — Son
- Joseph Bonifacio — Husband
- Ateneo de Manila University, Quizon City, Philippines
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie Address Captain America's Absence in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
- 2. Aaron Paul's Breaking Bad Movie, El Camino, Has a Premiere Date and Teaser Trailer
- 3. Frozen II: Evan Rachel Wood to Voice Anna and Elsa's Mother
- 4. Who Are the Eternals? An Introduction to Marvel's Newest Superheroes
- 5. Disney Channel Announces Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur at D23 Expo
- 6. Here's Your First Look at Emma Stone in Disney's Cruella
- 7. Marvel Reveals More Cast Members for The Eternals at D23 Expo