A provocative legal drama from David E. Kelley about young associates at a bare-bones Boston firm and their scrappy boss, Bobby Donnell. The show's forte is its storylines about `people who walk a moral tightrope.' `The Practice' won numerous Emmys during its run, as well as a Peabody and Humanitas Prize in 2002 and 2003. In its eighth and final season, six regulars were cast off and James Spader came aboard as a brash lawyer, breathing new life---at least temporarily---into the sagging series.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 2. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 3. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox
- 4. The Magicians Finale Killed Off the One Person We Never Expected
- 5. The Bold Type Cast Wants a Crossover Episode with Good Trouble
- 6. The Perfectionists' Hayley Erin Reveals Just How Alike Taylor and Alison Are
- 7. The Perfectionists Leaned Heavily Into Its Pretty Little Liars Roots This Week