A high-school teacher meets and falls for a movie star, then must cope with her high-profile lifestyle in a `Notting Hill'-like romantic comedy, which was inspired by writer Chris Henchy's real-life relationship with Brooke Shields.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Blink and You'll Miss This Gerard Way Easter Egg in The Umbrella Academy
- 2. There's a Simple Fix for Making The Oscars More Bearable
- 3. Aaron Sorkin Has 'No Plans' to Revive The Newsroom After All
- 4. Manifest Boss Breaks Down That Finale Shocker and What it Means for Season 2
- 5. The Bachelor Recap: Still No Fence Jump, but Plenty of Drama
- 6. Kenan Thompson Says Kel Mitchell Will Appear in All That Revival
- 7. Veep Season 7 Trailer: Selina Meyer Is Back on the Campaign Trail!