Look back at the high (and low) points in Eddie's Season 11 journey.
The final three rivals present the dish that they would eat as their last bite to earn a spot back in the Food Network Star competition.
The rivals test their palates in a blind tasting, then choose three ingredients they must feature in a dish.
Find out which finalist's second chance at stardom comes to an end after Jeff Mauro and Alex Guarnaschelli's taco challenge.
The remaining rivals are challenged to reimagine California avocados by using them in all-new ways.
The rivals create a dish of love and connect it to the moment that started their passion for cooking.
Take a look back at Lenny McNab's journey on Food Network Star.
Lenny shows how to make a big-family chicken-and veggie feast on a budget.
Watch Star finalist Lenny McNab's series pilot, Cowboy Up.
Watch how Lenny cooled off after sampling peppers for his hot sauce.
Lenny jokes that his rivals are out to get him with sabotages.
Star finalists create a buzzworthy marketing video using PayDay bars.
Aarti shows viewers how to inject Indian flavors into everyday dishes.
Aaron has 60 seconds to demonstrate how to cut a pineapple.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bachelor in Paradise Finale: Buy Demi, Hold Blake, Sell Chris Bukowski
- 2. Peter Weber to Captain The Bachelor Season 24
- 3. SEAL Team Showrunner Steps Down Following CBS Investigation
- 4. The Rookie Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing Following Afton Williamson's Harassment Allegations
- 5. A Grey's Anatomy and Station 19 Romance Is Definitely Happening: 3 Ideas Who It Could Be
- 6. Here's a First Look at Rihanna's Savage X Fenty Show on Amazon
- 7. 10 Things We Learned About Friends From the Tell-All Book Generation Friends