- Worked as a judge on ABC's dance contest, Shall We Dance.
- Before entering into the entertainment industry, she was a cheerleader.
- Was the VJ for MTV Asia Philippines in 1997.
- Has her own boutique since 2000.
- Is the owner of RT Studios which deals with artist management and talent development.
- Her mother was diagnosed with bone cancer in 2006.
- Became the endorser for Dulcolax "The Big Move" campaign in March, 2014 alongwith Angelica Panganiban.
- Reigne Perez — Daughter
- Reigen Perez — Daughter
- Lander Vera Perez — Ex-husband
- Gina Maristela — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Best TV of the Decade: The Shows, Moments, and Trends That Defined the 2010s
- 2. The 25 Best Shows of the Decade
- 3. FX and FXX Had the Best Decade of Any Networks
- 4. This Decade of Television Owes a Lot to These Late-2000s Shows
- 5. The Walking Dead Sent Carol Down a Dark Path
- 6. These Are All the Comics Easter Eggs in HBO's Watchmen
- 7. This Week, Prodigal Son Will Finally Reveal Why Dani Trusts Bright So Much