- Wrote an original play titled How to Save Trees that debuted at Ryerson Theatre in 2013.
- Participated in Ryerson's Women and War project, for which she was awarded the Undergraduate Scholar Opportunity Award for her involvement.
- Studied classical performance in Greece, during which time she also toured the Greek festival circuit in stage productions by Judith Thompson and Valina Hasu-Houston.
- Taught creative-performance studies to first-year theater and dance students at Ryerson.
- Performed the role of Mary in the Toronto Irish Players' stage production of Big Maggie in 2014.
- Was featured in Cue6 Theatre Company's stage production of Kate & Sam Are Not Breaking Up as Becky, a role that earned her a nomination for the Dora Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female in 2015.
- Starred in Kat Sandler's production of Mustard as Thai at the Tarragon Theatre in 2016.
- Involved with Theatre Gargantua's high-school workshop series.
- Ryerson University, Ryerson Theatre School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (BFA in Acting, 2013)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist Got Unexpectedly Political With a Next-Level-Weird Male Pregnancy Plot
- 2. Batwoman's Meagan Tandy Talks Sophie's 'Conflicted' Feelings for Kate
- 3. That Hawaii Five-O and Magnum P.I. Crossover We Waited for Is Finally Happening
- 4. How to Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 2019
- 5. The First Crisis on Infinite Earths Arrowverse Crossover Photos Are Here
- 6. Disney Plus Promises to Fix the The Simpsons Cropping Issue
- 7. A Million Little Things' Romany Malco Hopes Rome Eases Stigmas About Men with Depression