- Played Denzel Washington's son in the Spike Lee basketball drama He Got Game (1998).
- Nicknamed "Jesus" after his character in Lee's film, Jesus Shuttleworth.
- Painted his toenails green and purple during the 2001 NBA playoffs.
- Has played for the Milwaukee Bucks, the Seattle SuperSonics and the Boston Celtics since starting his professional career in 1996.
- Created the Ray of Hope Foundation to help community charities.
- Is a member of the All-Star Advisory Council for the Jr. NBA and Jr. WNBA youth basketball programs.
- Tierra Allen — Daughter
- Walter Ray Allen III — Son
- Walker Allen — Son
- Kristie Raye — Sister
- Shannon Allen — Wife
- Walter Allen — Father
- Derek Hopson — Stepfather
- Flora Allen — Mother
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The End of Veronica Mars Season 4 Undermined Veronica's Trauma
- 2. Is [Spoiler] Really Dead on Veronica Mars?
- 3. See the First Fan Reactions to Netflix's Dark Crystal Prequel at Comic-Con
- 4. Game of Thrones Cast Addresses Final Season Backlash at Comic-Con Reunion
- 5. Love Island Recap: Sh– Got Serious on Friday Night
- 6. The 100's Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor Have Blessed Us With These Dreamy Portraits
- 7. Everything We Know About Legacies Season 2