- Played Denzel Washington's son in the Spike Lee basketball drama He Got Game (1998).
- Nicknamed "Jesus" after his character in Lee's film, Jesus Shuttleworth.
- Painted his toenails green and purple during the 2001 NBA playoffs.
- Has played for the Milwaukee Bucks, the Seattle SuperSonics and the Boston Celtics since starting his professional career in 1996.
- Created the Ray of Hope Foundation to help community charities.
- Is a member of the All-Star Advisory Council for the Jr. NBA and Jr. WNBA youth basketball programs.
- Walter Allen — Father
- Walter Ray Allen III — Son
- Flora Allen — Mother
- Walker Allen — Son
- Kristie Raye — Sister
- Tierra Allen — Daughter
- Shannon Allen — Wife
- Derek Hopson — Stepfather
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, United States
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. Dani Cares for Bright After an Accidental Drug Trip in Prodigal Son Sneak Peek
- 4. Helena Bonham Carter Will Not Take a Backseat to Olivia Colman in The Crown Season 3 Trailer
- 5. Best TV of the Decade: The Shows, Moments, and Trends That Defined the 2010s
- 6. The 25 Best Shows of the Decade
- 7. FX and FXX Had the Best Decade of Any Networks