- Is one of nine children.
- His nickname is "Sugar."
- Worked in security for a hospital prior to his mixed-martial-arts career.
- Was a national junior-college wrestling champion while at Niagara County Community College. He continued his collegiate wrestling career after earning a scholarship to Michigan State.
- Was the second-season winner of Spike's Ultimate Fighter mixed-martial-arts reality show.
- Was honored with Rashad Evans, Light Heavyweight Champion Day on January 1, 2009, in his hometown of Niagara County, NY.
- Tahja Evans — Daughter
- LaToya Evans — Wife
- Rashad Evans Jr. — Son
- Nia Evans — Daughter
- Lance Evans — Brother
- Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, New York, United States; Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, United States (BS in Psychology, 2003)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show