- Is one of nine children.
- His nickname is "Sugar."
- Worked in security for a hospital prior to his mixed-martial-arts career.
- Was a national junior-college wrestling champion while at Niagara County Community College. He continued his collegiate wrestling career after earning a scholarship to Michigan State.
- Was the second-season winner of Spike's Ultimate Fighter mixed-martial-arts reality show.
- Was honored with Rashad Evans, Light Heavyweight Champion Day on January 1, 2009, in his hometown of Niagara County, NY.
- LaToya Evans — Wife
- Tahja Evans — Daughter
- Rashad Evans Jr. — Son
- Nia Evans — Daughter
- Lance Evans — Brother
- Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, New York, United States; Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, United States (BS in Psychology, 2003)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 3. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 4. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 5. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 6. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 7. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show