A sitcom that somehow survived despite numerous cast and format changes during its five years. At first, Day's character Doris Martin was a young widow who left the city to raise her two sons on her father's ranch. She later became a secretary at a San Francisco magazine, and eventually moved off the farm and back into the city. The show's last incarnation found Doris as a single writer with no children.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?