A small-screen newcomer with an impressive stage pedigree, this handsome player landed the lead as an expectant father on Notes From the Underbelly after the sitcom's creator caught his performance in a Los Angeles production of The Cherry Orchard opposite Annette Bening and Alfred Molina. An aspiring actor since high school, Cambor earned an MFA from the American Repertory Theatre's Institute for Advanced Theatre Training at Harvard University and the Moscow Art Theatre in Russia. After a stint in New York, he moved to the West Coast and landed the role of operational psychologist Nate Getz on the spin-off NCIS: Los Angeles.
- A longtime guitar player, Cambor performed with a country band while attending Wesleyan University.
- Kathleen Cambor — Mother
- Glenn Cambor — Father
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut, United States (BA in English, 2001); Institute for Advanced Theatre Training at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States (MFA in Acting, 2005)
- 1. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 2. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 3. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 5. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 6. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 7. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019