A sharp cast buoyed this underrated comedy about the staff at an all-news radio station in New York City. A midseason offering, it was moved 11 times during its four-year run, which sometimes made it difficult for viewers to find the show, and is likely why it always seemed to be on the brink of cancellation. In May 1998, actor Phil Hartman was murdered, and was replaced in the cast by Jon Lovitz, another alum of `Saturday Night Live.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is Bohemian Rhapsody on Netflix?
- 2. Better Things' Pamela Adlon Reveals How Big Changes Behind the Scenes Became a 'Hidden Blessing'
- 3. Dominic Sherwood Books First Post-Shadowhunters Role in Penny Dreadful Spin-Off
- 4. Tom Holland Teamed With Stephen Colbert to Rescue Dogs Because Superheroes Are Real
- 5. How to Watch the First 2020 Democratic Debates
- 6. These Big Little Lies Stars Will Reunite for Ryan Murphy's The Prom
- 7. The Hills Fans Can't Get Over How Hot Justin Bobby Still Is