Video ClipsSee all »
04:50 — Pete Lee comes back to The Tonight Show with jokes about being too extra, becoming a feminist and growing up poor.
06:14 — Pete Lee performs jokes about what it feels like to not be from New York, growing up a sensitive feminist and struggling with motion sensor bathrooms.
02:12 — Pete Lee shares how he’d rather bond with a heckler than fight with them and how sometimes his Midwestern passive-aggressive attitude comes out.
Watch See all »
- 1. The Most Popular Show of 2018 Isn't Even on Anymore
- 2. Where to Stream Penny Marshall's Best Movies and TV Shows
- 3. All the TV Marathons Airing on Christmas
- 4. There's a Queer as Folk Reboot in the Works at Bravo
- 5. Penny Marshall, Prolific Actress and Director, Dead at 75
- 6. George Takei Is Headed to AMC's The Terror
- 7. NBC Sets Premiere Dates for John Legend's Season of The Voice and Much More