Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Victims of arsenic poisoning are found in Long Beach. The investigation reveals that the killer has a fascination with Greek mythology, based on handwritten death threats to the deceased and other mysterious clues. Meanwhile, Hotch becomes concerned about (more…)
A local pizza place burns down and the fire marshal (Patton Oswalt) rashly pins blame on the owner, prompting Jake to pull out all the stops to prove him wrong. Meanwhile, a computer virus at the precinct shares everyone's browser history.
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role