Momo (Pierre Boulanger), is a young Jewish boy growing up without a mother and with a father who is clinically depressed. Momo comed into contact with an elderly Muslim man Monsieur Ibrahim (Omar Sharif) who runs a grocery store across the street from his apartment. Their relationship develops and soon Momo feels closer to Ibrahim than to his father.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party