Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
The flu brings Parker's operation to its knees and it's up to foreman Dean to keep the claim running. Rick's mechanic Carl is behaving strangely and reveals shocking news. Tony hits rock bottom as his entire operation grinds to a halt.
Rick is forced to ask Tony for help; Parker runs a 24-hour test of his ground and suffers another washplant failure; and Tony hauls the final piece of his million-dollar second dredge from Thistle Creek and prepares to rebuild it.
An issue with Rick's washplant may be costing him thousands in gold; Parker risks using a dozer to move Sluicifer; the Dakota Boy's equipment failure leaves a crew member with life-threatening burns, while having two dredges running proves fruitful.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 2. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 3. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 4. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears
- 5. Star Trek: Discovery Will Explore Number One's Relationship with Captain Pike
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 7. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary