- Wanted to become a doctor, but her family's financial condition allowed her to take up only Communication Arts in college.
- Started her career as a film production assistant in 1986.
- Aimed to become a line producer, but a chance to rewrite a part of the script for a Pepe Marcos production changed her career path.
- Made her debut as a screenwriter with the movie Ipagpatawad Mo (1991).
- Made her debut as a director with ABS-CBN's drama anthology Maalaala Mo Kaya, which aired in 1991.
- Miriam College, Quezon, Philippines
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union Speak Out About the Tragic Accident on the Set of L.A.'s Finest
- 2. Pick Your Favorite Ships and We'll Reveal Your TV Soulmate
- 3. The Queer Eye's Fab 5 Love Up on Each Other in This Video and It's Too Pure
- 4. Listen to Big Brother Brothers: The Ultimate Unofficial Podcast From TV Guide
- 5. How Everyone in Netflix's Dark Is Connected
- 6. Murder Mystery Review: The Real Mystery Is How Adam Sandler's New Film Is Decent
- 7. Anthony Bourdain's Graphic Novel Is Being Turned Into an Animated Series