- First acting role was a voiceover for a hardware chain store aged 8. She has gone on to notch up over 40 radio and TV voiceovers.
- Made her screen debut in Maziar Lahooti's short film The Good Pretender in 2011 and won the Best Actress at the Western Australian Screen Awards for her performance.
- Her American accent was so convincing that M. Night Shyamalan had no idea she was Australian when he cast her in the 2015 horror film The Visit.
- Is fluent in both English and French.
- 2011, AACTA Awards — Best Young Actor: Nominee
- Robyn DeJonge — Mother
- Rob DeJonge — Father
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 2. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 3. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 5. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 6. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far
- 7. Spotted: Gossip Girl Reboot Heads to HBO Max