Trailers & VideosSee all »
Watch See all »
Backstage romance in which song-and-dance partners (Fred Astaire, George Murphy) both fall for the same beautiful, talented dancer. Featuring a tuneful bunch of Cole Porter songs, including "Begin the Beguine."
A child-loving teacher clashes with a kid-hating children's book author. However, when a boy is asked to pretend to be the writer's son, he becomes enamored with both of them and tricks the two into falling in love.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. How to Watch All the New Fall Shows Without a Cable Subscription
- 2. The Walking Dead's Christian Serratos Will Reportedly Play Selena in Netflix Series
- 3. Arrow's Stephen Amell Says He Got the Ending He Wanted for Oliver
- 4. Bingeing Friends On the Job Is So Not Cool with Robert De Niro
- 5. Elite Season 2 Trailer Is Full of Sex, Side Eye, and Secrets
- 6. Succession Renewed for Season 3 at HBO
- 7. Everything We Know About HBO Max, WarnerMedia's New Streaming Service