- Showcases his sarcastic, self-deprecating wit in the sports-television-themed "Couch Slouch," a nationally syndicated weekly column Chad began at the Washington Post.
- Served briefly as a TV-sports humorist for Sports Illustrated and the short-lived National Sports Daily.
- Wrote sitcom scripts for ABC's Coach (sold two) and HBO's Arli$$ (three) as well as the 1993 book, Hold On Honey, I'll Take You to the Hospital at Halftime.
- Debuted as a poker analyst for ESPN with Chris Moneymaker's landmark win in the 2003 World Series of Poker, which helped spark a poker boom on television and the Internet.
- Married his third wife, Toni, at the Rio Hotel-Casino in Las Vegas, the day before the Main Event of the 2007 WSOP.
- Pokes fun at his University of Maryland education while often showing disdain for all things Duke, UM's chief rival.
- Seymour — Father
- Jodi — Ex-wife
- Rhonda — Ex-wife
- Toni — Wife
- Perla — Mother
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, United States (BA in American Studies, 1981)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bette and Shane Share a Tender Moment in The L Word: Generation Q Trailer
- 2. Michonne Looks Fierce in Poster for Danai Gurira's Final The Walking Dead Season
- 3. A Gilmore Girls Alum Is Heading to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3
- 4. Sean Spicer Addresses Dancing With the Stars Backlash
- 5. Stephan James and Hong Chau to Return for Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Bethenny Frankel Is Leaving Real Housewives, So What Even Is the Point Anymore?
- 7. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide