- Raised in Aix-en-Provence, France, by her Austrian-born father and Egyptian-born mother.
- Her family moved to Bali, where her parents met, for a year when she was 14.
- Left school early to pursue acting and singing.
- Studied acting at the Cours Florent and Studio Pygmalion in Paris.
- Sang "Loin de Paname" in the 2008 French film Paris 36; it was nominated for the Best Original Song Oscar in 2010.
- Honored with the 2009 Lumiere Award for Most Promising Young Actress and the 2009 Étoile d'Or for Best Female Newcomer due to her performance in Paris 36.
- Is the face of the Guerlain perfume Idylle.
- Has a tattoo of her younger sister Lea's name on her right arm; and Lea has a tattoo of Nora's name of hers.
- Christophe Barratier — Ex-significant Other
- Wolfgang Arnezeder — Father
- Léa — Sister
- Piera Arnezeder — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Single Parents Enjoy a Summer of Freedom in Exclusive Season 2 Photo
- 2. 8 Things We Hope to See in Legacies Season 2
- 3. At Least the 2019 Emmys Ended on Time
- 4. The El Camino Teaser Just Confirmed Walter White's Death on Breaking Bad
- 5. The Unicorn's Walton Goggins Revisits His Most Memorable Roles, From The Shield to Sons of Anarchy
- 6. The Worst Moments of the 2019 Emmy Awards
- 7. Emmys 2019 Winners List: Game of Thrones, Fleabag Take Top Awards