The serious minded Lo and the pure hearted Tsumiki don't know where they are at. They are too comfortable with each other to be friends but Tsumiki isn't sure if they are in love with each other. More than friends but less than lovers, they develop an awkward quasi-romance.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 2019 Emmys Predictions: Who Will Win, and Who Should
- 2. Here's What's Coming to Amazon in October
- 3. Honey Boy Review: Shia LaBeouf Interrogates Even Stevens Past in Bracing Drama
- 4. Red Is Getting Bled in The Blacklist Season 7 Trailer
- 5. Seinfeld Is Coming to Netflix — But You'll Have to Wait
- 6. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 7. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?