- Was extensively involved with pageants and modeling at a young age.
- From 1991 to '94 was a member of the Georgia 4-H performing-arts group Clovers & Company.
- Joined The New Mickey Mouse Club (MMC) in 1993 along with Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling and Britney Spears.
- Became a member of the all-girl group Innosense (which was managed by Justin Timberlake's mom, Lynn Harless) in 1998; the group toured with 'N Sync and Britney Spears.
- Is a spokesperson for Girl Talk, which is a peer-to-peer mentoring program.
- Teaches acting at the Warner Loughlin Studios in Los Angeles.
- Nickname is Peaches.
- William Hudson Goodell — Son
- David DeLoach — Father
- Brett DeLoach — Brother
- Ryan Goodell — Husband
- JC Chasez — Ex-significant Other
- Terri DeLoach — Mother
- LeAnne DeLoach Dixon — Sister
- University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, Maryland, United States (BA in English and Psychology, 2012)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. This Week, Prodigal Son Will Finally Reveal Why Dani Trusts Bright So Much
- 2. Tom Brady Isn't Happy About that Living With Yourself Cameo Backlash
- 3. Watch Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Recreate a Favorite Friends Scene
- 4. Wynonna Earp Stars Share Their Hopes and Predictions for Season 4
- 5. The Blacklist's Aram-Centric Episode Reveals What Happens When Keeping It Rich Goes Wrong
- 6. Netflix's Cowboy Bebop Faces Long Delay After John Cho's On-Set Injury
- 7. Supernatural's Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Season 15 Return