Although this former dancer started out as an adorable child actress, by the time she landed on Married... with Children rip-off Unhappily Ever After, she was well on her way to being an adult. Cox was the breakout star of the show, earning her stardom and a fiancé, co-star Bobcat Goldthwait. After Unhappily ended, the redhead earned her own eponymous sitcom, in which she played a Las Vegas showgirl. While the show was short-lived, it proved prophetic: Her next hit show was titled simply Las Vegas. Cox split from Goldthwait in 2005, and continuing her pattern of dating funnymen, married Jay Mohr in 2006.
- Began dancing at age 4.
- Discovered by a Hollywood agent while in dance class, leading to her film debut in the kid-friendly 1988 sci-fi movie MAC and Me.
- Performed with the Los Angeles Music Center Ballet and in a Joffrey Ballet production of Romeo and Juliet.
- Danced in music videos for Michael Jackson's "Moonwalker" and Paula Abdul's "Forever Your Girl."
- Headlined own WB sitcom, Nikki, playing a small-town girl who became a professional Las Vegas dancer.
- Played Special Events Director Mary Connell for four seasons on Las Vegas.
- Bob Goldthwait — Ex-fiancé
- Matthew Cox — Brother
- Meredith Daniel Mohr — Son
- Jackson Mohr — Stepson
- Jay Mohr — Husband (deceased)
- Meredith Cox — Father
- Terry Cox — Mother
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicago P.D. Just Dropped the Mother of All Burzek Bombshells
- 2. Survivor Producers Address Contestant's Sexual Harassment In Unprecedented Episode
- 3. Brace Yourself for Arrow Stars' Touching Photos From Last Days on Set
- 4. The Masked Singer's Ladybug Says the Lindsay Lohan Shade Was Just to Throw People Off
- 5. The Masked Singer Reveals Ladybug Is an O.G. Reality Star
- 6. 3 Theories About Who's Actually Dead on How to Get Away With Murder Season 6
- 7. What to Stream the Weekend of Nov. 15