- Made her professional acting debut with a bit part in Boys on the Side (1995).
- Is a front person for Mothers Against Violence in Schools (M.A.V.I.S.), an organization founded by her mother in 1993 after her younger brother was shot and killed while at school.
- Tackled the challenge of organizing her childhood home in an episode of Clean House, the Style Network home-improvement series she hosts.
- Marriage to electrical engineer Jay Tucker on May 28, 2011, was the subject of Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash, which aired June 4, 2011, on TLC.
- In October 2011, launched Internet talk show "Let's Talk About Love" on Yahoo! Screen.
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2015, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2015, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Michael Ensley — Brother
- Jay Tucker — Husband
- Dominic Nash — Son
- Dia Nash — Daughter
- Romallis Tucker — Stepson
- Margaret Ensley — Mother
- Don Nash — Ex-husband
- Donielle Nash — Daughter
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Carson, California, United States (BA in Theatre Arts)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Showtime's Couples Therapy Is TV's Smartest, Most Authentic Reality Series
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Fan Service, Worst First, and the Deadliest Payback
- 3. Amazon's Modern Love Isn't the Rom-Com You Think It Is
- 4. Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week: Living with Yourself, The Laundromat
- 5. Well, That Evil Episode Was Truly Horrifying
- 6. Atypical Promises Even Less Normalcy in Season 3
- 7. Kevin Tran Deserved Better in His Supernatural Return