- Was inspired to become an actor after watching the 1990 film Goodfellas. (Up until then he'd considered a career in the military.)
- Wrote, directed and acted in short films while in high school, where he also produced a weekly skit-comedy TV show.
- Moved to Los Angeles and started selling shoes at Kenneth Cole on Sunset Boulevard.
- Was an associate producer for a World AIDS Day special.
- Big break came when he was named the host of MTV's Movie House in 2002.
- Shot a pilot for the WB that didn't get picked up, but that led to his being cast as Vince on the network's What I Like About You.
- In 2011 was cast as a recurring character on 2 Broke Girls.
- Kat Dennings — Ex-significant Other
- Haylie Duff — Ex-significant Other
- Leah Cudmore — Significant Other
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's How Prodigal Son Makes Those Grisly Crime Scenes Look So Realistic
- 2. Every Classic Disney Movie That Will Be Available on Disney+
- 3. The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 3 Trailer Teases a Gilmore Girls Reunion
- 4. Why Logan Roy May Have Been Behind That Succession Finale Twist
- 5. The Walking Dead Revealed Alpha and Beta's Gruesome Origins
- 6. Power's Latest Victim Had a Feeling Death Was Coming
- 7. Stranger Things Writers Reveal Some Movies Related to Season 4