- Admission to engineering being a risky business, applied for theater arts in college, with a plan to shift to mass communication in his second year.
- Became a part of Dulaang UP, the university's theater group, as a production staff.
- Debuted as an actor when he got to be a part of the chorus in the stage production of Blood Wedding.
- First appeared on television in the show Sa Dulo Ng Walang Hanggan in 2001.
- Won the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series Award for his performance in Munting Heredera at the 2012 Golden Screen TV Awards.
- University of the Philippines, Quezon, Philippines