01:36 — James asks Lucy Hale about the eventual end of Pretty Little Liars and how she sees the show coming to an end.
03:41 — James chats with R&B singer Miguel about going home for a special performance and his upcoming wedding.
09:22 — 'Conscience of a Conservative' author and Arizona Senator Jeff Flake defends his backing of the Senate's Graham-Cassidy healthcare bill that would rep (more…)
01:06 — From the twisted mind of Senator Lindsey Graham, the scariest franchise in cinema is coming to a hospital near you!
02:54 — James asks band leader Reggie Watts for his picks on some of the upcoming Oscars, including how many times Chris Rock will drop an F-bomb.
08:13 — The 44th President's assessment of the 'Graham-Cassidy' healthcare bill begins with a rudimentary definition of the word 'better.'
01:59 — A 6.4 magnitude earthquake, the largest to hit Southern California in two decades, shook the Mojave desert town of Ridgecrest over the July Fourth hol (more…)
02:32 — NBC’s Miguel Almaguer reports from Ridgecrest, the epicenter of today’s 6.4-magnitude earthquake that was felt from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
02:00 — Salt Lake City SWAT took down Ayoola Ajayi, the 31-year-old suspect now charged with aggravated murder, kidnapping and desecration of a body in the di (more…)
01:51 — John Vandemoer, a former Stanford University sailing coach who was the first person to be sentenced for his role in the college admissions scandal, av (more…)
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grand Hotel's Denyse Tontz Says Alicia Isn't as 'Blameless' as You Think
- 2. The Bachelorette's WINDMILL Drama Definitely Lived Up to the Hype
- 3. Gina Torres Says We'll Get to Know Jessica More Intimately in Suits Spin-Off Pearson
- 4. Big Brother's Tyler Crispen Dishes on His Thirst-Inducing Visit to the BB21 House
- 5. Here's the Only Schedule You Need for San Diego Comic-Con 2019
- 6. 9 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 7. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram