An acclaimed seven-part drama about a British family that settles in Kenya in 1913, hoping to transform the wilderness into a thriving coffee plantation. Adapted from Elspeth Huxley's semiautobiographical book, the series originally aired on `Masterpiece Theatre.'
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. mixed-ish Review: The black-ish Spin-off Gets Being Mixed Race Right
- 2. There's a Light at the End of the Tunnel for Jo on Grey's Anatomy
- 4. Alfred Tries to Dump Sandra In this Pennyworth Sneak Peek
- 5. Chicago P.D.'s Season 7 Premiere Will Finally Provide Answers About Antonio's Absence
- 6. Where to Stream Downton Abbey
- 7. Here Are the Episodes of Netflix's Criminal to Watch First