A popular, good-natured sitcom about a widower raising three kids with the help of two friends, one a stand-up comic and the other an aspiring musician. Twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in the shared role of cutie pie Michelle Tanner were well on their way to becoming showbiz sensations (with popular home video and book series, albums, video games and their own clothing line) when the series wrapped up its eighth and final season.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 2. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 3. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 4. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 5. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 6. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 7. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?