Four mature single women share a house in Miami in a long-running ensemble sitcom that's enjoyed a resurgent popularity among younger viewers since repeats began airing on Lifetime. A two-time Emmy winner for Outstanding Comedy Series, the smart Susan Harris-created sitcom dealt wittily (and often movingly) with aspects of friendship and aging, and earned awards for all four of its principal actresses.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online