Houses Made Famous in ‘Halloween’ Are Now Huge Tourist Attractions
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
The horror classic “Halloween” takes place in a small town in Illinois, but in actuality the original was movie was filmed at a house in South Pasadena, California. Forty years after Jamie Lee Curtis first appeared in the spine-chilling slasher film, she returns to take revenge on the psychopathic masked killer, Michael Myers. The house where her character lived was made famous when she sits outside on the front stoop holding a pumpkin. Countless fans have recreated that famous scene.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Kaley Cuoco's Harley Quinn Has Dirty Mouth in Awesome First Trailer
- 2. Here's Every Marvel Movie and Disney+ Series Coming Out Until 2022
- 3. Who Are the Eternals? A Quick Introduction to Marvel's New Superheroes
- 4. Doom Patrol Is Officially Renewed for Season 2
- 5. Everything We Learned About Marvel's Disney+ Shows at Comic-Con
- 6. Mahershala Ali Will Play Blade for Marvel
- 7. Thor: Love and Thunder to Star Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman as Female Thor