A sitcom about the quirky relationships between three siblings and their divorced parents, who all work in and around the medical field in New York City. Four of the five family members are physicians (a gastroenterologist, a cardiologist, an E.R. nurse, a plastic surgeon) and are single. The exception is Ben, a couples counselor, who is struggling to maintain his marriage to a mostly absent activist wife. Created by `Frasier' veterans Joe Keenan and Christopher Lloyd.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital
- 2. Where Does The Magicians Go After That Shocking and Unexpected Death?
- 3. Netflix's Tuca & Bertie Trailer Looks like Broad City with Birds
- 4. Homecoming Offers a Rare Glimpse at a Vulnerable (But Still Superhuman) Beyoncé
- 5. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 6. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 7. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox