An Emmy-winning miniseries about the search for the source of the Nile in the mid-1800s, produced by the BBC and filmed in Africa. Using journals and letters, it delivers rich characterizations and a high regard for authenticity as it dramatizes the arduous trek across Africa of Sir Richard Francis Burton and John Hanning Speke, leaders of Britain's Royal Geographical Society.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What's Coming to and Leaving Hulu in July
- 2. Is The Good Place on Netflix?
- 3. Here's When The Good Place, One Chicago, and More NBC Shows Premiere in the Fall
- 4. GLOW's Season 3 Trailer Unleashes Geena Davis in Vegas
- 5. The Bachelor in Paradise Season 6 Cast Is Here
- 6. Game of Thrones Stars Who Felt Just as Conflicted About Season 8 as You Did
- 7. Meet the Big Brother 21 Houseguests